Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I would like to add....

Knowledge doesnt produce understanding, Understanding comes from the complete breakdown of ones self to the reliance on Him that all knowledge flows from. For with Him comes all wisdom and understanding.

When I wrote my blog about understanding, I was going through some serious spiritual termoil.
I have never felt so confused or abandoned in my life. Looking back I understand that my attitudes resulted in the temporary removal of the face of God. I made knowledge my idol...not intentionally, but still it happened. Since that time, I have come to realize that my quest was vain, and self interested. I am sorry for the way I behaved, and grateful that God has chosen to shine down upon me once more. I am not deserving, but willing....and that is the first step. I am thankful for Psalm 53, the only verse that refused to leave my heart during my darkest hour.

Psalm 53

The fool says in his heart,
"There is no God."
They are corrupt, doing abominable
iniquity;
there is none who does good

God looks down from heaven
on the children of man
to see if there are any who understand,
who seek after God

They have all fallen away;
together they have become corrupt;
there is none who does good
not even one.

Psalm 53:1-3


I am finally at peace......resting in the knowledge of the One who is above all things.
Never quit asking or seeking, for if you persist....even unto the last hour, He will hear you and answer your call....

2 comments:

Zombie said...

Praise God for the ways in which He heals. Unconditionally and unforced, but perfectly heals, when He wants to. I have had the habit of allowing myself to be an idiot for as long as I can until, He says enough is enough and steps in and changes me. May God bless you in your walk with Him and lead to the place He has promised.




PS. Your word verification for this comment say jimpickl (Jim Pickle) Nice!

James stewart said...

awesome revelation. i needed to hear some sanity today, thankyou.