Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dont hate....

....I dont.

That doesnt mean what you are doing is justified.

You cant ordain or sanctify sin.

Period.

Isaiah 5:20-22

"Woe to those who call evil good;
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet,
and sweet for bitter!

Woe to those who are wise in their own
eyes,
and shrewd in their own sight!

Isaiah 5:20-22

We are living in a day in "The realm of time" where this verse cries out from the very page it is written.People scream at the top of thier lungs, protesting against the law of God. They call us "haters"...the ones who disagree. So what does that make God in their sight? It is not MY law that I try to uphold, but His. The Creator, the Living God. Scream now dear friend. For one day your mouth will be shut up. Your palms will sweat, and your head will bow.

No...I do not hate you, I love you...I strive to love you as Jesus loves you, for none can love as deeply as Christ.

But, I weep

I weep for you now, as you will weep for yourself in the age to come.

1 comment:

maynard said...

i ain't no playa hata...

this is a great blog! as a christian, i think it's worded perfectly about weeping. it's sad that conscience anymore is not even recognized. it is for "big sin" but for moral sin it isn't. and that is what will send a lot of people to hell.