Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random facts...

Normally I dont like these things...but this one I went along with.
I blog because if something tragic happens to me, my kids can read these ( I know that sounds morbid...but that is just the way I think).

1. I love people
2. I love Jesus Christ above all else
3. I make it a habit to read at least three books a month
4. My favorite place to be alone is the library
5. I am in love with old british sitcoms
6. Art is my passion
7. I wish I was an archaeologist
8. I love to read Dickens
9. C.S. Lewis is my hero
10. I pick up old people at work...(true...just ask my coworkers...)
11.If you are spewing misinformation from your mouth, I will correct you
12.There is nothing like a glass of Cabernet and a conversation with a good friend
13. I love Jazz music playing while I cook.
14. I watch Seinfeld everynight with my husband...(and I do mean EVERYNIGHT)
15. My husband is my best friend
16. I am either completely serious, or a whacky clown...I am never in between
17. I hate shoes
18. I love to garden
19. I hate TV news...I prefer to read the paper
20. I love History
21. I have given up following politics...
22. I am a conspiricy theorist
23. I hate sports....all sports (this includes figure skating) I wont watch any of them...
24. I love children
25. I love my little house...it is full of love and laughterComment

No comments: